kurt hummel/chris colfer in indianapolis, indiana on june 2, 2011
General Glee Live (Indianapolis) Q&A post
Things people seem to want to know:
- The crowd is definitely loudest when Chris sings and Darren probably has the second loudest response and then probably Lea.
- Security to get into the building was lame. I got in easily with my video camera. They make you open your bag if you have one and they kind of stare into it. Then they make everyone turn in a circle, then you’re free to enter.
- MERCH LINES ARE INSANE. But go to the big merch tables. The little ones don’t have the programs or all shirt sizes. I went to the little one to get my white shirt and then had to go to the big one to get my program and my Dalton blazer shirt.
- Yes, the fireworks during Firework are real. I was confused too.
- Most of the cast legitimately sang during this show. Naya and Heather didn’t, but as far as I could tell, everyone else did. Mark and Dianna are the only ones I’m not really sure about.
- No, I didn’t get to meet the Warblers or any cast people - they all left immediately after this show.
- Yes, I bought merch - two shirts and a program.
- The Klaine skit was adorable. Instead of saying something like “I have a proposal for you,” Chris said something like “This is the perfect place for a proposal” and the crowd gasped and aww’ed when he fell to one knee..
- Yes, I was caught with my video camera. Security came and told me to put it away or they’d take it - and that they were “watching me.” I felt threatening or something, haha.
- Riker was in Safety Dance, but I actually didn’t spot Curt or Jon in this one.
- I cried three times, that I remember: Don’t Stop Believin’, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and Teenage Dream.
- No, Chord wasn’t in the group numbers. He still came out and performed Lucky and Friday, though.
- Darren didn’t sound sick at all.
I think that’s about it. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Cory Monteith & Harry Shum Jr. - Fat Bottomed Girls - Indianapolis 6.2.11